Monday, March 23, 2009

This week is the start!

Well Friends, this week is the start of it all! We will be hosting our first meeting this Wednesday evening at 7:00pm in the Komen offices.  As of right now we have 7 Promise Ladies (artists) that will be participating in this project. Each women has an incredible story that I am so excited to learn more about and be able to share with all of you. 

The chairs are in, they just need to be sanded, prepped, and transported from my house to the Komen office. If you would like to assist me with this piece of the project, please let me know (trosey17@yahoo.com). I could also use the help of a pick up truck to get the chairs to their destination. 

If anyone is interested in coming on Wednesday nights to hangout, provide a snack, or even an artistic idea, I would love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment