Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Magical Afternoon off the Avenue

I just had the most incredible afternoon! I met two strangers today, Elle and Paul. They live here in Winter Park, and have a magical house, plus an art studio...so cool! I have been in touch with Elle via email regarding this project. She heard about through the Crealde Art School, where Paul teaches. She shared with me that Paul had a bronze statue that he created called "A Woman in Triumph." I had the priveldge of seeing it today and it is breathtaking! It is a beautiful, average sized woman, with her arms up in the air balancing on one foot. Her eyes gaze up to the heavens and her expression is joyful. Paul is interested in selling this statue in hopes that whomever owns it, will remember all of the women who are fighting breast cancer everday! Elle and Paul are two of the most inviting, friendly, and caring people I have come across. They have a passion for life and they are always looking to learn, grow, and help others to do the same. I thank you both for such an incredible afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment