Monday, March 23, 2009

Thank You...Round 1!

This project has been a huge success already and we have only gotten started. The magnitude and miracles that have fallen into place, wouldn't have been possible without the initial blessings from God. I am so thankful to be a part of this and so humbled that God put this project on my heart. I can only hope that this is the first of many!

I would also like to thank Jennifer Bradshaw, Executive Director with Susan G. Komen of Central Florida. She has been such a tremendous help by providing support, resources, and encouragement. I am so blessed to also be starting an internship with her on March, 31st. Thank You Jennifer!

Kat Fieler - Thank you for all of your encouraging words and excitement about this project. Your enthusiasm is contagious and I appreciate your support even in the midst of difficulty. I am so excited about the opportunities to come! 

Thank you to Lynda Collier for introducing me to Kat as well as your great advice and ideas!

And a special thank you in advance to all of the Promise Ladies. You are the reason, the purpose, and the meaning behind this whole event. I thank you for your determination to fight a hard fight, the willingness to step out and try something new, and the inspiration that you will provide to so many who will be involved in this project. You are true blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment